Magento Consultation Services
Who is it for?
The excellent Magento Consultation Services we provide are intended to benefit store owners who love making data-driven decisions. We believe in the power of data. Data leads to insights; business owners and managers can turn those insights into decisions and actions that improve the business. With an aim to develop the business gradually, we take into consideration long-lasting improvements in different areas of an online store.
What is included in Magento Consultation Services?
Quality Assurance (QA)
We do not believe in getting our job done once and for all. Rather, we take steps to ensure that problems caused by the development or revamp of old features no longer exist. With AdornCommerce, the quality of services is continuously assured.
We will use Google Analytics and other tools to make data-driven decisions on how to improve your users’ experience on the website, increase conversion rates, lower cart abandonment, and lower bounce rates.
Social media is becoming popular today, so Google uses it as one of the ranking parameters. Social shares and social likes are signs of the rising popularity of a web page due to the value of the information in the content. Therefore, increase the social engagement of your blog pages, and you will also increase their ranking positions in the search engines.
A business’ website or app can leave a lasting impression on a customer — and whether that impression is good or bad can depend on many factors. Because of the Web and mobile’s potential impact, entrepreneurs have started to spend time and resources on improving user experience. Our Magento Consultation Services include:
- Taking a Consultative Approach to Improve User Experience
- Trying Good Old-Fashioned Testing
- Determining Calls to Action
- Avoiding Overwhelming Users With Data Entry
- Testing and Monitoring
- Educating Consumers
- Implementing Responsive Web Design
- Using Customer Surveys
- Tracking What’s Hot and What’s Not
- Interviewing Users
- Making It Social
- Optimizing Language Capabilities
Split testing is a method of conducting controlled, randomized experiments with the goal of improving a website metric, such as clicks, form completions, or purchases. Some split-testing best practices include:
- Elimination: fewer page elements create fewer distractions from the conversion goal
- Focus on the call to action: text resonates differently depending on the audience
- Aim for the global maximum: test with the overarching goal of the website in mind, not the goals of individual pages
- Provide symmetric and consistent experiences: make testing changes consistent throughout the visitor flow to improve conversions at every step of the process.
When necessary, we will design and implement split tests using Visual Website Optimizer to test our and your ideas and see which changes should be implemented on the website.
Every month we will create a report for you that will include all the actions we’ve taken this month, all the changes implemented, and all the new data-driven conclusions we came to.
We will also report how the changes we implemented the month before reflected on your website’s performance and revenue this month.
Do I need to switch my development team? No. You can engage us for consulting work and keep your current development team. We would be the most efficient if we had direct contact with them. Hire certified Magento Developers from AdornCommerce today and opt for our expert Magento Consultation Services.